Join Marie Peppers, LPN and her 10 teachers for the courses in Chronic Care Management, Case Management, Remote Patient Monitoring and HEDIS data abstracting.
Our Nurse Teachers are looking forward to working with you all.
We offer 4 courses in one. Chronic Care Management, Case Management, Remote Patient Monitoring and HEDIS Data Abstraction 101 and Wellness/Health Coaching. You will have immediate access to the course and our teachers.
This is work at your own pace.
Thinking about taking one of my courses?
Please message one of our main teachers if you have questions.
Jessica Christopher RN, and
Diana Poorman RN or Nicole Felix, RN
They will help with any questions you may have.
Email your phone number and they will call you back.
Jessica at [email protected]
Diana at [email protected]
Nicole Felix [email protected]
Join our private Facebook group for nurses who want to work from home
JOB SUMMARY of a Chronic Care Nurse Manager LPN, RN or sometimes NP.
Anyone that signs up can start right away on your course work. HEDIS section is now available. Work from home doing data abstracting.
Chronic Care Managers call Medicare patients with 2 or more chronic disease. We identify care gaps and try to keep the patient out of the hospital. Medicare offers full reimbursement for this service to help keep patients well.
This nurse ( LPN or RN) works with patients referred for assistance in accessing and utilizing health care resources due to their complex chronic illness. Their role is to improve health outcomes through coordinating care, educating patients, building trust between patients and medical practitioners, and enhancing communication by the continuity of care.
What's the pay like?
As a Chronic Care manager you are calling your patients between 8am-8pm (flexible schedules with the agency we work with). *** Pay can vary between jobs and the company you work for.
RNs with Large Insurance Companies do make 30.00 to 40.00 per hour. ** It really depends if they do Care Management; Care/Case Coordination or UR/UM --
LPNS tend to make $25 to $34 per hour.
YES, all working from home.
Some get benefits...too!
Some nurses are opening their own business after taking our course.
One of our RNs ( who works from home for a Large Insurance company states).... ~~~ "My day starts at 8:30-5pm and I can take a 30 minute or 60 minute lunch... I usually take 30 so I can close at 5. Many of us work for insurance companies. We approve authorizations for services in the home, DME or inpatient admissions"
Salaries for RN’s in insurance range from $55K -$90k+. The more education and credentials you have the greater your pay... just like bedside nursing. You use nursing interventions and judgment just like the bedside. You call the pharmacy and doctors to coordinate care... it’s very similar to bedside but your home doing everything virtually, online, email and phone. Agencies, Providers, Home Care Agencies, Hospitals even hire Remote Case/ Care Managers.
You truly can work from home and get paid well.
YOU can work form home talking to Patients on the phone. Coaching them to better health and wellness under the Medicare guidelines.
The course is 100% on-line
YOU will have access to our Private Facebook group for the class and communications ( Fun and Friendship)
So many of our Nurses have built long lasting friendships.
We have a full section on RPM, remote patient monitoring. Included at no charge. HEDIS training is also offered at no charge.
This course is great if you also want to be a Telephonic Triage Nurse! Nurse Care Coach or Medicare Health Coach.
We do not offer refunds- As of 11/19/2022 and due to the nature of quickly consumable digital educational material.
Remote Learning Services, LLC is not associated with, CCM/CCMC - The Commission Case Manager Certification (CCMC)
- 2022/2023 PLEASE LISTEN to this.. Quick update on courses (Audio) (15:16)
- Must read this.. Welcome!
- Copy of So I can jump around ? I can go to HEDIS first? (12:05)
- Nurturing for the Nurse - Marie's Mentoring Program/ Blog posts
- I would like you all to see what we are all about. YOU may view these recent talks. Marie talks about everything 1/30/21 (68:28)
- Want to know what the future holds ? See me talk to the nurses who are further along in the course. ZOOM -- JOBS 2/10/21 with Marie (92:51)
- Quick Zoom 2/15 - This is so you can see a preview of what is to come. These nurses are much further in the program -- FYI (48:18)
- Lecture 1 A / Active Listening - Getting our Patients to listen and take action
- Lecture 1 B / Chronic Care in America - The Medicare Chronic Care Program
- Lesson 2 A / Learn to be a Remote Care Manager for Medicare Patients (7:50)
- Lesson 2 B / Great Review articles on Chronic Diseases / Managing as a Care Manager
- Lesson 3 A / Telephonic Care Management for Elderly Patients
- Lesson 3 B ("Teaching Video ) Learn from a Major Company (19:54)
- So What is MI? Motivational Interviewing.....It's a nice tool to know
- Learning Motivational Interviewing - Group Meetings - Recorded
- Lesson 4 A Review Chronic Conditions to assist with Patient Telephonic Teaching
- Lesson 4 B / EMR - EHR and you, The Chronic Care Nurse (69:36)
- Lectures 5 A / The Elderly Brain - A review for you
- Lesson 5 B / Wellness exam Medicare's AWV
- Lesson 6 Social Isolation and the Elderly / risks
- Don't work too fast, take you time. VIDEO of Marie 3/30/21. We do not do the 1:1 session. (31:47)
- Lesson 7 - Live Video Zoom / lesson (40:26)
- Lesson 8 - Practice CCM - hands-on the Care Manager software (27:10)
- Interview Prep and Employers Marie works with 12/10 live zoom (111:42)
- Preview of what is to come...Job Interviews with Marie! Don't miss this. (36:35)
- HEALTH Coach-Lifestyle Change Remote Jobs
- Mini-Course in "Self Leadership" Don't miss this one
- Learning to be a Wellness Coach/ Motivational Interviewing
- Let's go back to the basics of Motivational Interviewing
- Bonus Video - AWV ( WELLNESS Coaching/ Questions ) (49:07)
- Please see this
- This is a must- Please watch this: The Power of Listening
- Nurse Terri / Nurturing the Nurse Services - Don't miss this!!!
- UPDATED AUDIO on course changes 12/2/21 (15:16)
- RESUMES, Write your resume today ( NEW ) 11/21 (47:13)
- 5/31/22 UPDATE: MUST READ
- Soundproofing your office - Barking Dogs and more!
- test - Test has been moved to the bottom of this course
- May 2022 ** Zoom Meeting- Resumes, Jobs and More (86:10)
- Zoom 3/3/21 HEALTH Coaching Q & A Meeting - Optional (183:22)
- What Employers want from you? Zoom meeting 3/22/21 (92:27)
- 4/28/21 5 tips to land that job! Need to know ..... (46:40)
- 6/5/21 What do the Employers need from you. What kind of jobs are out there for you..... (98:50)
- 7/15/21 New Course offerings - UR, Utilization Review and HEDIS - Optional (60:44)
- 10/22/22 ZOOM Workshop - Interview Prep (94:52)
- 7/28/22 LIVE ZOOM Meeting/ What do the employers need from me (74:04)
- RPM Lesson with the Care Simple Team & Marie - Hope (101:34)
- Care Simple HELP PAGE - GREAT info here
- Live Training on the Care Simple Software!!!!
- RPM - REMOTE Patient Monitoring - MUST do this
- Video Teaching Diabetes with Tina and Laura - Must watch (22:57)
- Video of Tina and Laura doing RPM - MUST Watch CM/Medicare with HTN patient (24:00)
- MUST WATCH- CHF and Remote Patient monitoring , TINA and Laura (20:54)
- *** Exclusive Jobs group / How to search our group for jobs (22:03)
- Watch a practice with CCM Software (51:18)
- Annual Wellness Exam - CCM - VIDEO - Mandatory
- Lesson 11 / Zoom Meeting Software review - Q & A session (51:51)
- Lesson 12 / Everything you need to know - Start your own Agency locally- Optional (38:37)
- LESSON 12.5 NEW Business Marketing program/ Start-up with Alice - Optional (25:48)
- Let's do this. Start your own Agency - LLC video - optional
- YES you can do it. Start your own Biz Part (2) - optional ( we recommend you work the first year for someone else) (36:42)
- Bonus Videos - How to Dress for that interview. Men and Women Edition - optional
- RESUME Service- Please see in section 1 ( RESUMES-Write your own) * Quick Results! dated 11/2
- Interview tips !!!! A MUST Watch
- I sure hope at this point you found our special group that you should have been in since the first lesson
- TEST - TEST *** CCM-RPM-Health Coaching/OARS - Mandatory Test
- Zoom 9/17/20 MEETING Q & A - Worth the watch! (63:49)
- 9/5/2020 ZOOM Meeting / Teachers Q & A - Some material is outdate but still worth watching- Optional (77:32)
- 8/29 Zoom Meeting Q & A - Some material is outdate but still worth watching-Optional (64:42)
- Zoom 8/23 meeting HOPE, TINA, Julie and Rosemary - Some material is outdate but still worth watching (95:45)
- ZOOM Q & A (8/15/2020) - Worth Watching/optional (105:18)
- Zoom Video - Welcome 1/8/20 ( 2 pm )- Some material is outdate but still worth watching (48:04)
- Zoom Evening Video - welcome on (1/8/20) PM Session - Optional (90:07)
- Zoom Meeting - from 1/16/20 ( review of lessons 1-5 ) What an Employer may ask in an interview.... (90:09)
- 50 states Nurses License Fees and Instructions
- Annual Wellness Video- Must watch
- Video - ZOOM, getting ready for your interviews ( 3/15/20 live video) (104:01)